Sep 27, 2016, VSUL OTC Disclosure & News Service – Visualant, Inc. (OTCQB:VSUL) – a provider of chromatic-based identification, authentication and diagnostic solutions, with its ChromaID™ technology, announced that it has retired all previously existing variable priced debt. The Company’s recently announced a fixed priced equity funding in the aggregate of $1,750,000 allowed it to pay in full all outstanding variable priced convertible notes owing to third-party investors. The details of the recent financing and the repayment of the variableRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More