Sep 27, 2016, VSUL OTC Disclosure & News Service – Visualant, Inc. (OTCQB:VSUL) – a provider of chromatic-based identification, authentication and diagnostic solutions, with its ChromaID™ technology, announced that it has retired all previously existing variable priced debt. The Company’s recently announced a fixed priced equity funding in the aggregate of $1,750,000 allowed it to pay in full all outstanding variable priced convertible notes owing to third-party investors. The details of the recent financing and the repayment of the variableRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More