HOUSTON, TX–DEWM, (Marketwired – Aug 21, 2017) – Dewmar International BMC, Inc. (OTC PINK: DEWM) is pleased to announce that it has achieved 24% sequential revenue growth for the period ended June 30, 2017 as compared to the period ended March 31, 2017. For the period ended June 30, 2017, Dewmar International reported revenues of $260,524 as compared to revenues of $210,215 for the period ended March 31, 2017. During the second quarter of 2017, Dewmar experienced a one-time six figure expenseRead more
- Chinese bitcoin mining gear makers set sights on world’s largest bitcoin IPOs
- Las Vegas Railway Express, Inc., dba United Rail Inc., Files Reg A with SEC for $5 million Offering
- Esports Entertainment Group Announces $600,000 Financing With First Capital Ventures
- Marijuana Company of America’s Joint Venture Completes set up of 10,000 sq ft. Greenhouse
- The Most User-friendly Cryptocurrency Exchange DragonEx Accelerates Its Global Business Strategy in New York Blockchain Week
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More