HOUSTON, TX–DEWM, (Marketwired – Aug 21, 2017) – Dewmar International BMC, Inc. (OTC PINK: DEWM) is pleased to announce that it has achieved 24% sequential revenue growth for the period ended June 30, 2017 as compared to the period ended March 31, 2017. For the period ended June 30, 2017, Dewmar International reported revenues of $260,524 as compared to revenues of $210,215 for the period ended March 31, 2017. During the second quarter of 2017, Dewmar experienced a one-time six figure expenseRead more
- Cannabis Strategic acquires Fitamins CBD brand and distribution network
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Reports 6-Month Revenues of over $12 Million, or More than Two Times its Revenues for the Same Period in 2017
- Precision Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More