HOUSTON, TX–DEWM, (Marketwired – Aug 21, 2017) – Dewmar International BMC, Inc. (OTC PINK: DEWM) is pleased to announce that it has achieved 24% sequential revenue growth for the period ended June 30, 2017 as compared to the period ended March 31, 2017. For the period ended June 30, 2017, Dewmar International reported revenues of $260,524 as compared to revenues of $210,215 for the period ended March 31, 2017. During the second quarter of 2017, Dewmar experienced a one-time six figure expenseRead more
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
- Millennium BlockChain Closes $5 Million Strategic Investment in BurstIQ
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More