HOUSTON, TX–DEWM, (Marketwired – Aug 21, 2017) – Dewmar International BMC, Inc. (OTC PINK: DEWM) is pleased to announce that it has achieved 24% sequential revenue growth for the period ended June 30, 2017 as compared to the period ended March 31, 2017. For the period ended June 30, 2017, Dewmar International reported revenues of $260,524 as compared to revenues of $210,215 for the period ended March 31, 2017. During the second quarter of 2017, Dewmar experienced a one-time six figure expenseRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More