VANCOUVER, BC–QTRRF, (Marketwired – March 29, 2017) – Quaterra Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: QTA) (OTCQX: QTRRF) (“Quaterra” or the “Company”) and its subsidiary Singatse Peak Services LLC (“SPS”) today announced drilling had commenced for the 2017 drill program of approximately 20,000 feet to test targets throughout the Company’s 51-square-mile land package located in the historic Yerington Copper District of Nevada. SPS has selected targets on the basis of geology, geophysical surveys, previous drilling results, and a recently completed induced polarizationRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More