VANCOUVER, BC–QTRRF, (Marketwired – March 29, 2017) – Quaterra Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: QTA) (OTCQX: QTRRF) (“Quaterra” or the “Company”) and its subsidiary Singatse Peak Services LLC (“SPS”) today announced drilling had commenced for the 2017 drill program of approximately 20,000 feet to test targets throughout the Company’s 51-square-mile land package located in the historic Yerington Copper District of Nevada. SPS has selected targets on the basis of geology, geophysical surveys, previous drilling results, and a recently completed induced polarizationRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More