Sep 27, 2016, VSUL OTC Disclosure & News Service – Visualant, Inc. (OTCQB:VSUL) – a provider of chromatic-based identification, authentication and diagnostic solutions, with its ChromaID™ technology, announced that it has retired all previously existing variable priced debt. The Company’s recently announced a fixed priced equity funding in the aggregate of $1,750,000 allowed it to pay in full all outstanding variable priced convertible notes owing to third-party investors. The details of the recent financing and the repayment of the variableRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More