Sep 27, 2016, VSUL OTC Disclosure & News Service – Visualant, Inc. (OTCQB:VSUL) – a provider of chromatic-based identification, authentication and diagnostic solutions, with its ChromaID™ technology, announced that it has retired all previously existing variable priced debt. The Company’s recently announced a fixed priced equity funding in the aggregate of $1,750,000 allowed it to pay in full all outstanding variable priced convertible notes owing to third-party investors. The details of the recent financing and the repayment of the variableRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More