PETACH TIKVA, Israel, May 18, 2016, MRLA, /PRNewswire/ — Emerald Medical Applications Corp. (OTCQB: MRLA) (“Emerald” or the “Company”), the Israeli-based company engaged in the development and sale of DermaCompare™, its proprietary artificial intelligence technology and application for the early diagnosis of melanoma and other skin cancers, today announced that Dr. Ben-Zion Weiner has joined the Company’s Scientific Advisory Board. From 1975 to 2012, Dr. Weiner held executive positions with Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (NYSE: TEVA) and its subsidiaries (“Teva”). He wasRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More