FAIRFAX, Va., Jan. 21, 2016, MNSB, /PRNewswire/ — MainStreet Bank (OTCQB: MNSB) reported a 39% increase in its share trading price for 2015 with an average daily volume of 3,550 shares traded. The Bank’s stock started the year at $8.90 per share and ended at $12.35 per share. MainStreet’s annual balance sheet growth was 39% for calendar year 2015 with total assets of $478 million against total assets of $345 million at the start of the year. The Bank completedRead more
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More