The combination of the two companies is expected to create one of the largest technology conglomerates in the cannabis market PR Newswire DENVER, July 6, 2017 DENVER, July 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — MassRoots, Inc. (OTCQB: MSRT) and Odava, Inc., a leading regulatory compliance platform for the cannabis industry, have executed a Definitive Agreement for MassRoots to acquire Odava for cash and shares of MassRoots’ common stock. Odava is an industry-leading platform technology that provides compliance, point-of-sale, and supply chain management for theRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More