The combination of the two companies is expected to create one of the largest technology conglomerates in the cannabis market PR Newswire DENVER, July 6, 2017 DENVER, July 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — MassRoots, Inc. (OTCQB: MSRT) and Odava, Inc., a leading regulatory compliance platform for the cannabis industry, have executed a Definitive Agreement for MassRoots to acquire Odava for cash and shares of MassRoots’ common stock. Odava is an industry-leading platform technology that provides compliance, point-of-sale, and supply chain management for theRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More