RICHARDSON, TX— OPXS, (Marketwired – July 22, 2016) – Optex Systems, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Optex Systems Holdings, Inc.(OTCQB: OPXS), a leading manufacturer of precision optical sighting systems for domestic and worldwide military and commercial applications, today announced it has won a 5-year Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract worth $5.99 million to supply its laser protected periscopes to the Defense Logistics Agency. Optex provides a variety of glass and plastic periscopes with and without laser protection usedRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More