RICHARDSON, TX— OPXS, (Marketwired – July 22, 2016) – Optex Systems, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Optex Systems Holdings, Inc.(OTCQB: OPXS), a leading manufacturer of precision optical sighting systems for domestic and worldwide military and commercial applications, today announced it has won a 5-year Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract worth $5.99 million to supply its laser protected periscopes to the Defense Logistics Agency. Optex provides a variety of glass and plastic periscopes with and without laser protection usedRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More