HOUSTON, May 23, 2016, DPDW, /PRNewswire/ — Deep Down, Inc. (OTCQX: DPDW) (“Deep Down” or the “Company”), an oilfield services company specializing in complex deepwater and ultra-deepwater oil production distribution system support services, today announced its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $1 million in shares of the Company’s common stock. The repurchase program will be funded from cash on hand and cash provided by operating activities. Ronald E. Smith, Chief Executive Officer, stated “We believeRead more
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More