NEW YORK, March 10, 2017, MOBQ, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mobiquity Networks, a mobile location marketing company and wholly owned subsidiary of Mobiquity Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB:MOBQ), announced today that it has partnered with Eagle Alpha, the alternative data platform for asset managers, to provide Mobiquity Networks data on the Eagle Alpha platform. The partnership will see Mobiquity Networks foot-traffic and path to purchase reports provided to customers of Eagle Alpha’s platform. Mobiquity Networks provides precise, unique, at-scale mobile location data andRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More