MESA, AZ–IVDA, (Marketwired – Dec 15, 2016) – Iveda® (OTCQB: IVDA), worldwide enabler of cloud-based video surveillance and data management through the licensing of its Sentir® platform, today announced three contracts signed totaling US $2.6 million for safe city projects in Taiwan. The contracts were awarded by Chunghwa, the largest telecom in Taiwan, to MEGAsys, Iveda’s wholly-owned subsidiary in Taiwan. Iveda anticipates its Taiwan-based subsidiary will achieve profitability in 2017 with these projects. “With the new projects secured in Taiwan, theRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More