MESA, AZ–IVDA, (Marketwired – Dec 15, 2016) – Iveda® (OTCQB: IVDA), worldwide enabler of cloud-based video surveillance and data management through the licensing of its Sentir® platform, today announced three contracts signed totaling US $2.6 million for safe city projects in Taiwan. The contracts were awarded by Chunghwa, the largest telecom in Taiwan, to MEGAsys, Iveda’s wholly-owned subsidiary in Taiwan. Iveda anticipates its Taiwan-based subsidiary will achieve profitability in 2017 with these projects. “With the new projects secured in Taiwan, theRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More