Company Signs Third Major Contract in 2016, Totaling More Than $150 Million in Revenue NAPLES, FL— FTNW, (Marketwired – April 13, 2016) – FTE Networks, Inc. (OTCQB: FTNW) (“FTE” or the “Company”), a leading networking infrastructure service solutions provider in the technology and telecommunications vertical, announced today that it has been awarded a multi-year contract with a leading telecommunications carrier valued up to $8 million. This additional contract began on April 1, 2016 and will continue over the next three years.Read more
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
- Millennium BlockChain Closes $5 Million Strategic Investment in BurstIQ
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More