Company Signs Third Major Contract in 2016, Totaling More Than $150 Million in Revenue NAPLES, FL— FTNW, (Marketwired – April 13, 2016) – FTE Networks, Inc. (OTCQB: FTNW) (“FTE” or the “Company”), a leading networking infrastructure service solutions provider in the technology and telecommunications vertical, announced today that it has been awarded a multi-year contract with a leading telecommunications carrier valued up to $8 million. This additional contract began on April 1, 2016 and will continue over the next three years.Read more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More