NAPLES, FL–FTNW, (Marketwired – October 03, 2016) – FTE Networks, Inc. (OTCQX: FTNW), a leading network infrastructure solutions provider in the technology and telecommunications vertical, today announced that the company secured contracts valued at approximately $166 million during the last nine months. These projects alone are expected to generate in excess of $55 million in annualized revenue from 2017 to 2019. 2016 Contract Awards: Signed Letter of Intent with Edge Communications to support Edge on a multi-state network expansion projectRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More