NAPLES, FL–FTNW, (Marketwired – October 03, 2016) – FTE Networks, Inc. (OTCQX: FTNW), a leading network infrastructure solutions provider in the technology and telecommunications vertical, today announced that the company secured contracts valued at approximately $166 million during the last nine months. These projects alone are expected to generate in excess of $55 million in annualized revenue from 2017 to 2019. 2016 Contract Awards: Signed Letter of Intent with Edge Communications to support Edge on a multi-state network expansion projectRead more
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More