NEWARK, Calif., June 20, 2016, SCKT, /PRNewswire/– Socket Mobile, Inc. (OTC: SCKT), a leading innovator of data capture and delivery solutions for enhanced productivity, today announced it has been approved by the NASDAQ Listings Qualifications staff to commence trading on the NASDAQ Capital Market on June 22, 2016 under its current trading symbol “SCKT”. The Company’s common stock is presently listed on the OTCQB Exchange. Kevin Mills, president and chief executive officer, commented, “We are pleased that Socket Mobile willRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More