ISP Held Liable for the Infringing Activity of Its Subscribers SANTA MONICA, CA–RIHT, (Marketwired – Aug 11, 2016) – Rightscorp (OTCQB: RIHT), a leading provider of data analytics and litigation services to support artists and owners of copyrighted property, praises Judge Liam O’Grady’s decision in the Eastern District of Virginia entering $25 Million final judgment against Cox Communications in favor of BMG Rights Management. For nearly five years, Rightscorp has warned US internet service providers (ISPs) that they risk ofRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More