Agreement Includes Revenue Guarantees and Milestone Payments NEW YORK, NY, LOGX, / ACCESSWIRE / September 20, 2016 / PeerLogix, Inc. (the “Company”) (OTC Markets: LOGX), an advertising technology and data aggregation provider, today announced that it signed a multi-year licensing agreement to provide an array of services to a leading financial services firm. William Gorfein, CEO of the Company stated, “We are excited to provide our full suite of services to this leading financial services firm who intends to buildRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More