Two SuckerPunch Athletes Earn 5-Fight Ultimate Fighting Championship Contracts NEW YORK–AMMA, (BUSINESS WIRE)– Alliance MMA, Inc. (“Alliance MMA” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:AMMA), a professional mixed martial arts (MMA) company that brings together the best regional productions to build the next generation of MMA champions, announced today the victories of three Alliance MMA athletes featured on the inaugural 10 bout card of “Dana White’s Tuesday Night Contender Series” (DWTNCS). SuckerPunch Entertainment athletes Kurt Holobaugh and Boston Salmon, as well as Cage Fury FightingRead more
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
- Genprex Joins The Health Discovery Building At Dell Medical School To Help Drive Innovation For Health And Life Sciences
- Cannabics Pharmaceuticals Announces New Technology Patent
- Trump Cannabis Statements Leads Sugarmade to Positively Modify Business Growth Plans
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More