Two SuckerPunch Athletes Earn 5-Fight Ultimate Fighting Championship Contracts NEW YORK–AMMA, (BUSINESS WIRE)– Alliance MMA, Inc. (“Alliance MMA” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:AMMA), a professional mixed martial arts (MMA) company that brings together the best regional productions to build the next generation of MMA champions, announced today the victories of three Alliance MMA athletes featured on the inaugural 10 bout card of “Dana White’s Tuesday Night Contender Series” (DWTNCS). SuckerPunch Entertainment athletes Kurt Holobaugh and Boston Salmon, as well as Cage Fury FightingRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More