Conference call begins at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time tomorrow August 15 MINNEAPOLIS, Aug. 14, 2017, SKLN, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyline Medical Inc. (NASDAQ:SKLN) (“Skyline” or “the Company”), developer of the innovative STREAMWAY® waste fluid disposal system for medical applications (“STREAMWAY”), reports financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2017 and provides a business update. Highlights of the second quarter of 2017 and recent weeks include: Signed a definitive agreement to merge with CytoBioscience Received CE mark for the STREAMWAYRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More