TORONTO and NEW YORK, Jan. 7, 2016, CYNA, /PRNewswire/ — Cynapsus Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: CYNA) (TSX: CTH) and The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research (“MJFF”) today announced that they are working together to incorporate wearable device technology and “big data” approaches into Cynapsus’ pivotal Phase 3 clinical study of APL-130277, a sublingual (under-the-tongue) formulation of apomorphine to treat (“OFF”) episodes in Parkinson’s disease (“PD”) patients. This is a pilot effort to understand how clinical studies can harness dataRead more
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More