Company Collaborates with Marist College to Develop and Secure a Hyperledger Fabric Application for Philanthropies PR Newswire RENO, Nev., April 25, 2018 RENO, Nev., April 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — BlackRidge Technology International, Inc. (OTCQB: BRTI), a leading provider of next generation cyber defense solutions, is pleased to announce their most recent collaboration with Marist College to develop and secure a Hyperledger Fabric™ blockchain application. The blockchain application, designed to eliminate fraud from philanthropic contributions, integrates BlackRidge endpoint software to secure all transactions to and fromRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More