Vancouver, Canada, May 18, 2016, CVVUF, CVV – CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. (TSX-V: CVV; OTCQB: CVVUF; Frankfurt: DH7N) “CanAlaska” and “Company” is pleased to report that it has entered into an OptionParticipation Agreement with De Beers Canada Inc. “De Beers” for expenditures up to $20.4 million on kimberlite-style targets staked by CanAlaska in the Northwestern Athabasca basin, Saskatchewan. The claims staked by CanAlaska and optioned to De Beers cover 75 kimberlite-style targets developed from a recent high resolution airborne geophysical surveyRead more
- Funding Sources While Attending IPAA OGIS Conference and MicroCap Conference in New York; Continues to Finalize SEC Reporting
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Posts Record First Quarter Revenues of $6.3 Million
- Precision Therapeutics, Inc. Signs Letter of Intent to Purchase Remainder of Helomics Corporation Shares
- Immune Therapeutics, Inc. Files New Drug Application for Lodonol™ in Kenya to Target HIV Epidemic
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More