LAS VEGAS, Oct. 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/GBLX, — GB Sciences, Inc. (OTCQB: GBLX) projects sales of $500,000 in October and continued sales of at least $500,000 per month over the next three months. GB Sciences recorded unaudited sales of approximately $320,000 in the three months ended 9/30/17. The company is operating at 200 grow lights, which is only 30% of its expected final capacity after build out is completed. After the final build out, cultivation revenues will continue to increase with a target flower capacity of $18Million annually. The company is expectedRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More