MONMOUTH JUNCTION, N.J., July 1, 2016, CTSO, /PRNewswire/ — CytoSorbents Corporation (NASDAQ: CTSO), a critical care immunotherapy leader commercializing its flagship CytoSorb® blood purification cartridge to prevent or treat deadly inflammation and organ failure in critically-ill and cardiac surgery patients around the world, announced that it has closed upon a $10 million senior debt facility with the Life Sciences Group of Bridge Bank, a division of Western Alliance Bank (NYSE: WAL). CytoSorbents Corporation and its U.S. operating subsidiary, CytoSorbents Medical,Read more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More