-Exceptional customer satisfaction, innovative technology leads to retention of all core contracts up for renewal in fiscal year 2016 – PADUCAH, Ky., March 22, 2016 – Computer Services, Inc. (CSI) (OTCQX: CSVI), a provider of end-to-end technology solutions that empower financial institutions to remain competitive, compliant and profitable, retained 100 percent of its core contracts up for renewal in fiscal year 2016, which ended Feb. 29, 2016. Driven by high levels of customer satisfaction and access to technology innovations, contractRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More