SANFORD, Mich., April 05, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HPIL HOLDING (the “Company”) (OTC Pink:HPIL) filed an 8K with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on March 29, 2018 regarding the acquisition of a Crypto Coin (Cryptocurrency) mining license for the technology under the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) for a “Browser Based Crypto Currency Miner” (USPTO Provisional Patent number 62614253). A preliminary press release was also issued on March 30th, 2018. The Company announced the signing of anRead more
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More