SANFORD, Mich., April 05, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HPIL HOLDING (the “Company”) (OTC Pink:HPIL) filed an 8K with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on March 29, 2018 regarding the acquisition of a Crypto Coin (Cryptocurrency) mining license for the technology under the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) for a “Browser Based Crypto Currency Miner” (USPTO Provisional Patent number 62614253). A preliminary press release was also issued on March 30th, 2018. The Company announced the signing of anRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More