GRAND ISLAND, NE — (Marketwired) — 08/16/16 — Today Sense Technologies, Inc. (OTC PINK: SNSGF) released their Fiscal February, 2016 financials. See: http://www.otcmarkets.com/edgar/GetFilingPdf?FilingID=11546895 Sense Technologies 2016 fiscal year highlights include: Gross Sales increase of 113% over prior year, a 65% reduction in direct Cost of Sales, and a dramatic $375,000 increase in Gross Profit yielding a gross profit margin of 64.8%. Sense Technologies, Inc. is nearing the completion of its due diligence efforts in evaluating the acquisition of Scribner NaturalRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More