GRAND ISLAND, NE — (Marketwired) — 08/16/16 — Today Sense Technologies, Inc. (OTC PINK: SNSGF) released their Fiscal February, 2016 financials. See: http://www.otcmarkets.com/edgar/GetFilingPdf?FilingID=11546895 Sense Technologies 2016 fiscal year highlights include: Gross Sales increase of 113% over prior year, a 65% reduction in direct Cost of Sales, and a dramatic $375,000 increase in Gross Profit yielding a gross profit margin of 64.8%. Sense Technologies, Inc. is nearing the completion of its due diligence efforts in evaluating the acquisition of Scribner NaturalRead more
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
- Genprex Joins The Health Discovery Building At Dell Medical School To Help Drive Innovation For Health And Life Sciences
- Cannabics Pharmaceuticals Announces New Technology Patent
- Trump Cannabis Statements Leads Sugarmade to Positively Modify Business Growth Plans
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More