GRAND ISLAND, NE — (Marketwired) — 08/16/16 — Today Sense Technologies, Inc. (OTC PINK: SNSGF) released their Fiscal February, 2016 financials. See: http://www.otcmarkets.com/edgar/GetFilingPdf?FilingID=11546895 Sense Technologies 2016 fiscal year highlights include: Gross Sales increase of 113% over prior year, a 65% reduction in direct Cost of Sales, and a dramatic $375,000 increase in Gross Profit yielding a gross profit margin of 64.8%. Sense Technologies, Inc. is nearing the completion of its due diligence efforts in evaluating the acquisition of Scribner NaturalRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More