IRVING, TX– INWP, (Marketwired – Aug 1, 2016) – International Western Petroleum, Inc. (OTCQB: INWP), a Texas-based E&P company specializing in the acquisition, development, and exploration of crude oil and natural gas properties, announced today that it has completed its application to uplist to NASDAQ Capital Markets. As per approval from our Board of Directors, International Western Petroleum has deposited a fee and filed an application to uplist the Company to the NASDAQ Capital Markets. INWP is working diligently towardRead more
- CO-DIAGNOSTIC’S CEO DWIGHT EGAN INTERVIEWED EXCLUSIVELY ON PUBLICWIRE’S “SMALL CAP SPOTLIGHT” PODCAST BROADCASTED GLOBALLY ON PUBLICWIRE.
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More