Completes First Patent-Pending Compute-to-The-Edge Network Installation NAPLES, FL — FTNWD, (Marketwired) — FTE Networks, Inc. (OTCQX: FTNW) and (OTCQX: FTNWD) (“FTE” or the “Company”), a leading provider of innovative technology-oriented solutions for smart platforms, network infrastructure and buildings, today announced that CrossLayer™, a wholly owned subsidiary of FTE, completed its first installation of its patent-pending Compute-to-The-Edge Network technology in its Naples, Florida headquarters. The Naples, Florida service center is installed with the capacity to serve the mixed-use retail and commercial facility. The installation willRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More