This will be the first marijuana stock to list on the New York Stock Exchange. Sean Williams (TMFUltraLong) May 21, 2018 at 7:21AM In just over two weeks, the Canadian federal government will be making a game-changing decision for the legal cannabis industry. Its Senate is set to vote on bill C-45, which is more commonly known as the Cannabis Act. Assuming a positive vote, the Cannabis Act, which would legalize recreational marijuana throughout the country, is expected to be quickly movedRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More