NASDAQ: CRME TSX: COM VANCOUVER, July 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ – Cardiome Pharma Corp. (“Cardiome” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CRME / TSX: COM) announced today that it has closed its previously announced underwritten public offering (the “Offering”) of 11,500,000 common shares from treasury, including the underwriters’ full exercise of their option to purchase 1,500,000 additional shares, at a price to the public of US$3.00 per common share, for aggregate gross proceeds to the Company of US$34,500,000, before deducting the underwriting commissionRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More