Manufacturing Finalized and Site Recruitment Initiated PR Newswire, CTXR CRANFORD, N.J., Dec. 8, 2016 CRANFORD, N.J., Dec. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Citius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Citius”) (OTC BB: CTXR), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on adjunctive cancer care and critical care drug products, provided details of its phase 3 trial for Mino-Lok™, an antibiotic lock solution used to salvage infected central venous catheters (CVCs) and to treat catheter related bloodstream infections (CRBSIs). Mino-Lok is being developed as an adjunctive therapy for the treatment ofRead more
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
- Genprex Joins The Health Discovery Building At Dell Medical School To Help Drive Innovation For Health And Life Sciences
- Cannabics Pharmaceuticals Announces New Technology Patent
- Trump Cannabis Statements Leads Sugarmade to Positively Modify Business Growth Plans
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More