– FDA clears investigational new drug submission – Phase II Clinical Study initiated NASHVILLE, Tenn., April 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: CPIX), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development of innovative treatments for underserved patient populations, announced today the addition of VASCULANTM to its pipeline. Cumberland has initiated the clinical development of VasculanTM (ifetroban) oral capsule for the treatment of systemic sclerosis. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared Cumberland’s investigational new drug applicationRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More