VANCOUVER, July 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ – Cannabis Strategic Ventures, Inc. (“Cannabis Strategic”)(OTC Pink: NUGS) and Sunniva Inc. (“Sunniva”)(CSE:SNN)(OTCQX:SNNVF) are pleased to announce the signing of a cannabis concentrate extraction services agreement between CP Logistics, LLC (“CPL”), Sunniva’s wholly-owned U.S. subsidiary and Pure Applied Sciences, Inc. (“PAS”), Cannabis Strategic’s wholly-owned subsidiary. Under the terms of the agreement, CPL will perform white label services producing high quality, ultra-purified cannabis extracts out of its Sun-Oil Facility in Cathedral City, California for PAS underRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More