Funding Supports COTI-2 Clinical Trials; Enables Other Projects to Move Forward LONDON, ON– COTQF, COT, (Marketwired – June 03, 2016) – Critical Outcome Technologies Inc. (TSX VENTURE: COT) (OTCQB: COTQF) (“COTI” or the “Company”) announced today that all the common share purchase warrants and compensation warrants issued in a private placement financing that closed on June 3, 2014, as previously announced, were exercised prior to their expiry at the close of business on June 2, 2016. The Company realized grossRead more
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More