TORONTO, ON / ACCESSWIRE / March 8, 2018 / Gilla Inc. (“Gilla” or the “Company”) (OTCQB: GLLA), a designer, marketer and manufacturer of E-liquid for vaporizers and developer of cannabis concentrate products, today announced that the Company’s Toronto-based subsidiary, Gilla Canada Inc., has entered into an intellectual property licensing agreement (the “Licensing Agreement”) to introduce and launch the Company’s new portfolio of cannabis concentrate products. The Licensing Agreement has been entered into with CordovaCann Holdings, Inc., (“CordovaCann” or the “Licensee”), a wholly-ownedRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More