TORONTO, ON / ACCESSWIRE / March 8, 2018 / Gilla Inc. (“Gilla” or the “Company”) (OTCQB: GLLA), a designer, marketer and manufacturer of E-liquid for vaporizers and developer of cannabis concentrate products, today announced that the Company’s Toronto-based subsidiary, Gilla Canada Inc., has entered into an intellectual property licensing agreement (the “Licensing Agreement”) to introduce and launch the Company’s new portfolio of cannabis concentrate products. The Licensing Agreement has been entered into with CordovaCann Holdings, Inc., (“CordovaCann” or the “Licensee”), a wholly-ownedRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More