TORONTO, ON / ACCESSWIRE / March 8, 2018 / Gilla Inc. (“Gilla” or the “Company”) (OTCQB: GLLA), a designer, marketer and manufacturer of E-liquid for vaporizers and developer of cannabis concentrate products, today announced that the Company’s Toronto-based subsidiary, Gilla Canada Inc., has entered into an intellectual property licensing agreement (the “Licensing Agreement”) to introduce and launch the Company’s new portfolio of cannabis concentrate products. The Licensing Agreement has been entered into with CordovaCann Holdings, Inc., (“CordovaCann” or the “Licensee”), a wholly-ownedRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More