VANCOUVER, British Columbia, November 29, 2017, WCTXF, LIC, /PRNewswire/ — LiCo Energy Metals Inc. (“the Company” or “LiCo”) (TSX-V: LIC) (OTCQB: WCTXF) is pleased to report assay results for diamond drill holes GB17‐06 to GB17‐07 from the recently completed drill program on the Glencore Bucke Property located 6km northeast of Cobalt, Ontario and provides a drilling update. “We are very pleased with the higher-grade cobalt mineralization that has been intersected at our Glencore Bucke property,” says Tim Fernback, President & CEO of LiCo, “and not only have weRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More