Fresh Local Produce of Ohio becomes Greengro Glass Greenhouse Franchisee ANAHEIM, Calif., March 31, 2017, GRNH, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Greengro Technologies, Inc. (OTC:GRNH), a world-class provider of eco-friendly green technologies, today announced it has received a $600,000 down payment on a $7.4 million flagship three-acre turnkey off-grid PV-solar glass greenhouse from Fresh Local Produce of Ohio, an indoor hydroponic farming company based in Akron, Ohio. The companies expect to be breaking ground on the new facility in the third quarterRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More