Fresh Local Produce of Ohio becomes Greengro Glass Greenhouse Franchisee ANAHEIM, Calif., March 31, 2017, GRNH, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Greengro Technologies, Inc. (OTC:GRNH), a world-class provider of eco-friendly green technologies, today announced it has received a $600,000 down payment on a $7.4 million flagship three-acre turnkey off-grid PV-solar glass greenhouse from Fresh Local Produce of Ohio, an indoor hydroponic farming company based in Akron, Ohio. The companies expect to be breaking ground on the new facility in the third quarterRead more
- Funding Sources While Attending IPAA OGIS Conference and MicroCap Conference in New York; Continues to Finalize SEC Reporting
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Posts Record First Quarter Revenues of $6.3 Million
- Precision Therapeutics, Inc. Signs Letter of Intent to Purchase Remainder of Helomics Corporation Shares
- Immune Therapeutics, Inc. Files New Drug Application for Lodonol™ in Kenya to Target HIV Epidemic
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More