ROCHESTER, N.Y., July 6, 2016, VUZI, /PRNewswire/ — Vuzix® Corporation (VUZI), a supplier of Video Eyewear and Smart Glasses products in the consumer, enterprise, and entertainment markets, today announced the entry into an underwriting agreement relating to the sale of 1,000,000 shares of its common stock at an offering price of $5.75 per share, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The gross proceeds from the offering will be $5,750,000, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses. The sharesRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More