LAS VEGAS, NV–IEGH, (Marketwired – August 01, 2016) – IEG Holdings Corporation (OTCQX: IEGH) today announced the pricing and record date for its proposed rights offering. IEG Holdings plans to use the proceeds from this offering to fund new loan originations and for general corporate purposes. The exercise price of the rights will be $1.00 per share, an approximate 40% discount to the $1.67 closing price per share of IEG Holdings’ common stock on July 28, 2016. Shareholders must ownRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More