HAUPPAUGE, N.Y., April 28, 2016, VOXX, /PRNewswire/ — VOXX International Corporation (NASDAQ: VOXX) today announced that it has successfully completed the refinancing of its global Revolving Credit Facility. The Company has entered into an amended and restated $140.0 million facility, with a $15.0 million sublimit for letters of credit, and the right to increase the maximum revolver amount to $175.0 million. The outstanding principal under such credit facility carries an interest rate of LIBOR plus 1.75% to 2.25%, based onRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More