– Program aimed at more than doubling the power of current Army solar modules within the same footprint. – Addresses critical Army requirements for portable power – reduce physical burden, reduce forward logistics, and extend mission duration. – Cost targets achieved by reducing the production cost of ultra-high efficiency compound semiconductor solar cells through patented wafer re-use technologies. PR Newswire, OPVS SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., June 19, 2017 SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., June 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — NanoFlex Power Corporation (“NanoFlex”) (OTCQB: OPVS), a developerRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More