– Program aimed at more than doubling the power of current Army solar modules within the same footprint. – Addresses critical Army requirements for portable power – reduce physical burden, reduce forward logistics, and extend mission duration. – Cost targets achieved by reducing the production cost of ultra-high efficiency compound semiconductor solar cells through patented wafer re-use technologies. PR Newswire, OPVS SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., June 19, 2017 SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., June 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — NanoFlex Power Corporation (“NanoFlex”) (OTCQB: OPVS), a developerRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More