MINNEAPOLIS, July 27, 2016, SOUL, /PRNewswire/ — Soul and Vibe Interactive Inc. (OTC: SOUL), “The Company,” a publisher of games, music, and interactive books for digital devices, announced today it has signed a Letter of Intent (“LOI”) with California-based game development studio Human Soft Inc. (“Human Soft”), to publish two Virtual Reality (“VR”) games. “Casino Palace” is being developed for both VR and non-VR devices. Supported VR devices include HTC Vive, Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift, and Google Cardboard. SupportedRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More