EVANSVILLE, Ind., Sept. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Integral Technologies, Inc. (OTC-PK: ITKG) (“Integral”), and its wholly owned subsidiary ElectriPlast Corporation, announced today that production has begun for two automotive programs awarded in late June. In preparation for production, several preliminary orders were completed in July and August for both programs. The first production order for ElectriPlast was completed this week for a North American Tier 1 for use in an EMI shielded connector in a luxury European OEM’s electric SUV.Read more
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
- Millennium BlockChain Closes $5 Million Strategic Investment in BurstIQ
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More