MIAMI, FL— RXMD, (Marketwired – January 14, 2016) – Progressive Care Inc. (OTC PINK: RXMD), through its subsidiary PharmCo, LLC, a South Florida health services organization and provider of prescription pharmaceuticals specializing in health practice risk management, compounded medications, the sale of anti-retroviral medications and related medication therapy management, and the supply of prescription medications to long term care facilities, announces record revenues and prescriptions sales for 2015. The pharmacy filled nearly 180,000 prescriptions in 2015, which is a 28%Read more
- Nutritional High Enters Canadian Cannabis Market With Partner Receiving Its Oil Extraction License
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures to Acquire Staffing Group With $1.5 Million in Revenue
- NASCAR Superstar Denny Hamlin Partners with Chanticleer Holdings to Open Little Big Burger Location in Cornelius, N.C.
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More