Rapidly growing kid-friendly social media company founded by 12 Year Old Zach Marks experiencing explosive organic growth BOCA RATON, FL–GRMM, (Marketwired – Oct 17, 2017) – Grom Social Enterprises (OTCQB: GRMM) (“Grom” or the “Company”), a holding company for five wholly-owned operating subsidiaries, today announced that its Grom Social Inc. subsidiary had surpassed 6 million users. Grom Social, Inc. is a leading social networking community for kids between the ages of five and 16. In addition to its 6 million childrenRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More