Rapidly growing kid-friendly social media company founded by 12 Year Old Zach Marks experiencing explosive organic growth BOCA RATON, FL–GRMM, (Marketwired – Oct 17, 2017) – Grom Social Enterprises (OTCQB: GRMM) (“Grom” or the “Company”), a holding company for five wholly-owned operating subsidiaries, today announced that its Grom Social Inc. subsidiary had surpassed 6 million users. Grom Social, Inc. is a leading social networking community for kids between the ages of five and 16. In addition to its 6 million childrenRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More