DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES–(Marketwired – Jun 16, 2016) – Global Equity International, Inc. (OTCQB: GEQU) and its fully-owned subsidiaries Global Equity Partners Plc. (“GEP” – www.gepartnersplc.com) a specialist consultancy firm with offices located in Dubai and London, would like to announce that management, Mr. Peter J. Smith (CEO), Mr. Enzo Taddei (CFO) and Mr. Patrick V. Dolan (Managing Director) have jointly decided that it would be in the best interest of the Company to convert $250,000 of outstanding accrued salariesRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More