WALTHAM, Mass., June 8, 2016, TGEN, /PRNewswire/ — Tecogen® Inc. (NASDAQ: TGEN) is pleased to announce the sale of two Tecochill® 50-ton air-cooled chillers for installation in an indoor growing facility in Canada. Dramatically reducing the facility’s electric use by switching cooling loads over to the efficient natural gas engine-driven chillers, the Tecochill units not only provide material cost savings to the facility but also serve as a free source of carbon dioxide (CO2). When fitted with Tecogen’s ultra-clean Ultera®Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More