Month Over Month Sales of cold brew coffees increasing since February launch PR Newswire KOLOA, Hawaii, May 3, 2016 KOLOA, Hawaii, May 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — KonaRed Corporation (OTCQB: KRED), a pioneer of the coffee fruit category and manufacturers of premium Hawaiian coffee products, today reported positive growth in sales of its new line of cold brew coffees. KonaRed’s President and COO, Kyle Redfield, commented, “Sales of KonaRed® ready to drink cold brew coffee have increased by triple digits eachRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More