Operation Will Enable Colorado Farmers to Convert Crops into a Variety of Products for Resale and Research DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / December 27, 2017 / United Cannabis Corporation (OTCQB: CNAB) (the “Company” or “United Cannabis”) today announced that it has secured an industrial building in Colorado where the Company will construct a state-of-the-art industrial hemp processing plant (the “Facility”) to provide contract manufacturing to farmers working under the 2014 Federal Farm Bill and Colorado’s Department of Agriculture’s Industrial Hemp Program.Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More